This was it! I just new it! It was the newest most exciting MLM opportunity in the market; I jumped in guns a blazing! It wasn’t long before I realized what I had that I didn’t want: investment debt, a small unmotivated down line, and no direction. This is a common, succumbing to the lure of fast money and enthusiastically jumping-in without adequate research. If there is significant initial investment required, temper your excitement and first do some research. Avoid being seduced by the windfall promise or surrender to the fear of missing the opportunity.
Pre investment research provides you with the knowledge to make sound decisions. Make sure you are familiar with the product; is it professionally manufactured, does the parent company provide sufficient product support and development history, does it deliver on its promise? Product knowledge is essential but equally important is researching the prospective team or marketing group offering you the opportunity. Make sure the group has readily available resources such as internet marketing tools, educational materials, business development coaching, easy to follow system and a dedicated up-line.
Nice research; now you are confident in the product and your prospective marketing group has the ability and means to help guide and support you in the direction of success.
Let the truth be told, the promise of near-term windfall profits and hefty returns can be seductive but they are rare. If you are new to Internet MLM business understand that your success ultimately depends on your willingness to learn and a significant initial investment of time and energy.
Watch for my next article: What you do in the first 90 days will make or break your business.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment